In some cases, contesting a ticket can be done directly through the Parking Violations Branch (PVB). Below are some examples:
For examples of situations not included, which must be directed to the Bureau of Administrative Adjudication - see box to right.
- A broken parking meter
- Having a valid kiosk receipt/ or ParkMobile (meterUP) receipt
- Sign problem
- Resident Parking Permit
- Permission to park
If your best option would be addressing it with the PVB, here's how:
- Abandoned vehicles
- Handicap Placards
- No stopping, double parking or other safety violations
Parking Violations Branch
- Contest the ticket through this web form.
- Mail your information to the PVB:
PO Box 41819
Philadelphia, PA 19101-1819
Call the PVB at 888-591-3636 if you have any questions.
All other situations where a ticket is being contested that weren't mentioned in the PVB box to the left can be addressed with the Bureau of Administrative Adjudication (BAA).
And yet again - you have options:
- Request an in-person hearing by clicking here.
- Submit your case by mail. To learn how to submit your case by mail, click here.
- Submit your case online by clicking here.